Do you want to create a fun and cosy space for your doggy or celebrate his birthday with a original gift?
Make his sleepy corner a funny and personal space, with this garland DIY.
What do you need?
- Colored cartons
- Printed letters (color and typography you prefer)
- Mini clothes pegs
- Triangular model (you can download it her)
- A round glass or a compass
How to build your garland?
1. Draw a triangle on your cartons according the model. You can choose the size, and use a ruler to draw it.
2. Use a glass or a compass to draw a circle around the letter. The letter must be in the middle of the circle. The circle has to fit in the triangle. Do the same thing for each letter.
3. Stick the letters on the triangles thanks to the glue after choosing the color combination of your cartons.
4. Now, you can you letters on the string with little wooden clothes pegs.
5. Finished! You can hang your garland on the wall 🙂